Click on the model to move and rotate, scroll to zoom
Light Commercial Hydronic Heating
LB2 and LCS-10 are Sterling's high-value choice for commercial strength and durability. Specify LB2 for to-the-floor heating installations in such areas as dormitories, military housing, nursing homes, and apartment houses. Specify LCS-10 for areas where off the floor mounting is appropriate or higher BTU's are required.
The Sterling LCS-10 offers an outstanding value in a light commercial hydronic heating enclosure. Capable of utilizing two tiers of finned tube element, the LCS-10 offers high heat output in a low profile slope-top enclosure. The 3-¼” depth and slope-top make this attractive enclosure a real space-saver. LCS-10 elements are available in both copper/aluminum and steel in a wide variety of sizes and outputs. For ease of installation, the LCS-10 features a self-locating bracket with pre-punched mounting holes. The stamped pencil-proof louvers prevent trash accumulation on the element while meeting the specifications of demanding engineers and architects. And, because the LCS-10 does not require a full backplate, it can be mounted off of the finished floor. All Sterling LCS-10 enclosures feature a durable powder paint finish and are available in Sterling's full selection of colors. Constructed of 18 gauge cold rolled steel (16 gauge optional), this durable enclosure is ideal for dormitories, military housing, nursing homes, offices and reception areas.
- Two tier capacity
- Stamped penil-proof louvers
- Broad choice of elements
- Heavy 18 gauge enclosure
- Narrow 3 1/4" inch depth
- Baked enamel finish
- Low 1 1/4" inch height
- Self-locating brackets
LB2: A ruggedly built, heavy gauge, and easy to install baseboard radiation system for the institutional market
• Fronts of heavy gauge steel - 14, 16, or 18 gauge available.
• Desirable choice for high density institutional use - student dorms, military housing, nursing homes, apartment houses and the replacement market.
• Labor saving rod hangers are suspended from pre-punched slots in the full backplate. No screws or bolts to fasten.
• Neat-appearing slip jointed enclosures-no sheet metal screws required.
• Durable powder paint finish. (See Sterling color selector for standard finishes).
• Off-the-wall backplate allows enclosures to be installed or removed without damage to finished wall.
• Optional rugged commercial, fully-modulating damper assembly with durable satin finish knob operator (also available with tamper-resistant socket head).
• Anchor type accessories: all accessories return and attach to wall at bottom of enclosure. This eliminates the need for screws while it adds rigidity to the enclosure.
• Pencil-proof louvered openings prevents trash accumulation on element.
• Broad choice of elements available in both copper and steel. Wide variety of sizes and outputs. All elements completely enclosed within the enclosure