High Performance - Limited Space
Comfort, economy and quality are all synonymous with Sterling Kom-pak and Senior hydronic baseboards. Like all of our baseboards Kom-pak and Senior (Hi-Output) offer user friendly features like a finger-tip temperature control damper with uncompromised silent operation.
Painted in classic white to complement and décor, these low height baseboards fit perfectly where wall space is limited while providing superior outputs.
Features of both models include:
- Flexible options for homeowners with attractive design of the enclosures and smooth, radius-formed end covers that blend with the unit's sleek, flowing lines
- System components that provide structural strength, complete rigidity, and freedom from warping
- Exclusive Silent Glide Shoe that lets heating elements expand and contract smoothly for silent operation.
Kom-pak's slim silhouette is well-suited for all residential applications, its hi-output counterpart Senior is the perfect choice for large residential and light commercial applications including:
- Light Commercial Buildings
Both KOM-PAK and SENIOR models offer the flexible installation that homeowners and contractors demand:
- Heavy gauge brackets snap into place (no sheet metal screws required)
- Telescoping fill-in sections eliminate cutting and waste
- Flared tube at one means no couplings are needed.
- "Open Box" fin design prevents fin edges from contacting one another
- Boxed and serrated aluminum fins increase radiating surface while directing and increasing convection
- Baseboards are in 8', 7', 6', 5', 4', 3', and 2' lengths, packaged to customer needs
- Splice plates are provided with 8', 6', and 5' lengths
- Telescoping sections come in 14' lengths.